Sunday 25 September 2016

Late news

Sunday 25 September

For those who have read the latest blog re searching for Back-bellied Sandgrouse, the good news is that I have had a fist stab at removing the rubbish from the camera and downloaded the remainder to the computer in readiness for selecting and uploading.  However,the bad news is that I still have a terrible ache in the eye/head area which make prolonged concentration both tiring and painful.  But I do, I think, have some good shots of Northern Wheatear, Tawny Pipit and possibly both Common Redstart and Little Owl - when I finally get to see a full-size picture.  saw doctor this morning and he is not too happy so have instructions to present myself at A&E tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.

Meanwhile, further to next June's visit to the north of Spain as mentioned at the end of the blog, I have the following information from Mick Richardson.

Apologies to Mick and readers that I seem to have broken the carefully arranged borders!

No comments:

Post a Comment