Wednesday 5 June 2019

The end of my "big camera" days

Wednesday 5 June

It's come at last, that day when I have decided that all my "big camera" gear must go as I downsize to a quality bridge camera.  Gone are the days when I want to carry large lenses and a scope as well as the bins hanging round my neck.  So come the end of this month I shall be taking my present equipment back to the UK to sell on eBay.  Now that should be a new experience and, hopefully, the grandchildren will hold my hand as they show me what to do.

But for any reader interested I have the following along with initial asking price:

Camera Bodies:

DSLR Canon EOS 7D Mk1       (£350)
DSLR Canon EOS  50D            (£300)

Lenses:
Canon f5.6  400mmm prime lens         (£400)
Canon f5.6 100-400mm zoom with IS  (£400)
Canon ET-73B  70-300mm with IS - almost new (£500)
Canon EPS 17-85mm  - little used        (£85)

Canon Extender EF 1.4x - used once   ( £85)

Anyone interested please get in touch.  Most come with skylight filters and the camera bodies with spare batteries as well as original box and all therein.


Check out the accompanying website at http://www.birdingaxarquia.weebly.com for the latest sightings, photographs and additional information

No comments:

Post a Comment